Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Program
We are a private company and can provide information and assistance to the general public to help them to submit their FLISP applications.
More information can be obtained in the Flisp Qualifications and Criteria Brochure.
FLISP is the initiative by the Department of Human Settlements & NHFC to provide a subsidy to allow aspiring home owners to purchase a home and improve their affordability, which subsidy is also extended to existing home owners. [terms and conditions apply]
To qualify for the FLISP subsidy, you must meet the criteria determined by the Department or NHFC for each Province.
The requirements are:
- Home loan must be approved
- Must be a first time home buyer or existing home owner [you must apply within a certain time – each Province has their own time limit]
- Total [gross/combined] household income be between R3501 - R15 000
- Be a South African citizen or in possession of a valid permit
- If you are single, have a dependent.
Our fees are R2 500.00 and terms can be arranged.